This blog will reflect the progress of my genealogy project(s). I will describe any major changes that I make on my website and I will document how I solved some brick walls.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Hamilton additions and corrections

My ebook reader died on the plane yesterday, so what could I do but proof-read some Hamilton records (off-line of course!).   I'm appalled by some of the mistakes I found: duplicate people; wrong captions on exhibits; missing citations; etc.

I have started on the corrections, which of course leads to looking things up, which of course leads to new information to add.  Today I added 1900, 1910, & 1920 census records for John K Hamilton - those records provided the names of his children as well.   More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment