This blog will reflect the progress of my genealogy project(s). I will describe any major changes that I make on my website www.fayewest.ca and I will document how I solved some brick walls.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Striker updates and Search feature

I've made a number of additions to the Stiker portion of the site.  These are mostly in the Venable and Bouker families.  I was recently contacted by a "new" third cousin, David Bouker, who has provided some information on his family. (Thanks Dave!)   The records that have been changed or added are listed on the Recent Updates page.

New Feature: You'll see a new Search item on the menu bar of all pages. This will allow you to search for names, dates, places, etc. It's a very fast way to get directly to the page you're interested in. (Click here to go directly to this new page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment