This blog will reflect the progress of my genealogy project(s). I will describe any major changes that I make on my website www.fayewest.ca and I will document how I solved some brick walls.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A whole new line - Coleman/Jones

For the past couple of days I've been working on a file that was sent to me last summer by Robert Coleman. I had forgotten about it until a query from another distant cousin reminded me that I had it.  So, after some tweaking, and with Robert's approval, it's now available for the world to see.

This line documents the descendants of Catherine Jones ("my" James Jones' sister) and her husband William Coleman.  You can link to it off my main page, or get there directly: www.fayewest.ca/colemanjones

Someday I hope to get all my Jones families into a single site, but that's a LOT of work and I'd rather be researching.

No comments:

Post a Comment